1. Which Australian author and illustrator created the lovable koala Blinky Bill?
2. Australia was the second country in the world to give women the right to vote in 1902. Which was the first?
3. To the nearest whole number, how many revolutions does the moon make around the earth in a calendar year?
4. Which Scottish liqueur is made of whisky and heather honey?
5. Which famous British author wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?
6. Which instrument did jazzman Charlie “Bird” Parker play?
7. What is solid carbon dioxide commonly called?
8. What is interesting about the words abstemious and facetious?