House fire at Giru

Townsville Bulletin - - News -

A HOUSE has been de­clared un­in­hab­it­able af­ter be­ing badly dam­aged by a fire in Giru yes­ter­day. The prop­erty suf­fered 80 per cent fire dam­age with the re­main­ing two bed­rooms re­ceiv­ing smoke and wa­ter dam­age. Fire crews were called to the Church St home just af­ter 10am and took half an hour to ex­tin­guish the blaze. No one was in­jured in the fire. Po­lice will in­ves­ti­gate the cause to­day.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.