■ FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze in the ceiling of a home near Mt Warning on Thursday. Rural Fire Service Far North Coast Inspector Angela Daly said RFS and Fire and Rescue NSW crews were called to a Mount Warning Rd property about 1pm. “It was a small fire in the ceiling of a house,” she said. “The fire was believed to be caused by a wood-burning fire.” She said the fire occurred in the area where the fireplace flu entered the ceiling and the fire was extinguished with “minimal damage” to the home. No one was injured.