Jiaozhou Governor's Hall
Jiaozhou Governor's Hall is the former German colonial government building at Jiaozhou Bay in Qingdao. The building was designed by the German architect Friedrich Mahlke and was a representative work of modern German architecture. Friedrich Mahlke designed it according to the form of 19th century European public buildings, with axisymmetric planes and slightly protruding four corners. The building was completed in the spring of 1906 and then officially became the Governor's Office.