Shed fire in Yanchep

Wanneroo Weekender - - News -

A FIRE sparked by a clothes dryer mal­func­tion caused about $75,000 dam­age to a shed in Yanchep yes­ter­day morn­ing. Crews from But­ler Fire and Res­cue and Yanchep Vol­un­teer Fire and Res­cue at­tended the Black­wood Me­an­der prop­erty af­ter re­ceiv­ing a re­port at 8.19am, and had ex­tin­guished the fire within an hour. A Depart­ment of Fire and Emer­gency Ser­vices spokes­woman said one per­son suf­fered smoke in­hala­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.