Weekend Courier - - Front Page -

The City will be en­ter­ing a Re­stricted Burn­ing Pe­riod as of 1 Oc­to­ber 2017 up to and in­clud­ing 30 Novem­ber 2017. Ru­ral prop­erty own­ers want­ing to un­der­take Fuel Re­duc­tion Burns will re­quire a Per­mit to Burn. Burn­ing is not per­mit­ted on residential prop­er­ties. Per­mits can be ap­plied for on­line via the City’s web­site www.rock­ing­ Please al­low up to 48 hours for pro­cess­ing. All en­quiries to the Fire Preven­tion Of­fi­cer on 9528 0333.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Australia

© PressReader. All rights reserved.