THE SATURDAY QUIZ
1. Many American radio stations stopped playing which group after they made critical remarks about George W Bush? 2. Which role in Star Trek was played by Canadian-Irish actor James Doohan? 3. The 1978 song Khe Sanh was a hit for which band?
4. Veteran actor Oliver Reed died during the PDNLQJ RI ZKLFK 2VFDU ZLQQLQJ ¿OP" 5. Who sat at a banquet beneath a sharp sword suspended by a single hair?
6. Is a padauk a tropical hardwood tree, an enclosure for animals in South Africa or a diving seabird?
7. How many times has Australia won the rugby World Cup?
8. What is a polygraph better known as? 9. SAE is a now rarely used acronym. What did it stand for?
:KDW ZDV 6WDOLQ¶V ¿UVW QDPH"