1834 - Henry Trigg granted 500 acres of land
1839 - He purchased the neighbouring land to expand
1847 - Trigg sold his land to Walter Padbury who consolidated it with his own to form the 1234 acre Limekilns Estate.
1897-The last lime kiln was built
1906 - Private quarrying ceased in 1906
1917 - Land was sold to the Perth City Council
1986 - Amphitheatre opened.