1. When Melbourne hosted the 1956 Olympic Games, where were the equestrian events held – Tasmania, New Zealand or Sweden?
2. Which famous embroidery depicts the Norman conquest of England?
3. Which song begins “Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let 50 cents”?
4. What is the name of the lion in The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe?
5. In which city is Michelangelo’s statue David – Venice, Florence or Rome?
6. The president of which country said in 2005 that Israel should be “wiped off the map”?
7. According to Elvis Costello in 1981, it was a Good Year for what?
8. What do the letters of computer company IBM stand for?