1. Before Canberra, which city was the capital of Australia until 1927?
2. Pâté de foie gras is made from the liver of which creature?
3. What does a herpetologist study – reptiles and amphibians, sexually transmitted diseases, or the seeds of plants?
4. Who duetted with Peter Gabriel on “Don’t Give Up”?
5. Which popular board game gets its name from the Latin for ‘I play’?
6. Don Adams played Agent 86 in which TV comedy series?
7. Until its division in the 1990s, what was the capital of Yugoslavia?
8. What nationality was Georges Remi, who wrote the Tintin stories under the name Herge?