1. Which is the foggiest capital city in Australia with an average of 47 foggy days a year?
2. What is your occiput – lowest rib, back of your head or a bone in your lower spine?
3. Boise is the capital of which US state?
4. How many countries does Brazil border – 4, 6 or 10?
5. Who did Peter Gabriel duet with on “Don’t Give Up”?
6. What is a spat – the young of a dolphin, wombat or oyster?
7. Who wrote the novel Brideshead Revisited?
8. On a computer keyboard, which letter is immediately right of H?