RAW STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
FOR BASE 150g pitted dates, soaked for 3 hours 115g Brazil nuts 45g desiccated coconut Pinch of salt
FOR CREAM 260g cashews, soaked overnight 210g coconut oil, melted 120ml lime juice 2 tbs vanilla extract 140g xylitol
FOR STRAWBERRY LAYER
600g strawbs 5 medjool dates, pitted 110g agave nectar 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Make the base by pulsing all ingredients in a food processor. Transfer mixture into a 23cm springform cake tin and then press down to form a crust.
2. Blend cream ingredients until smooth, then pour mix over crust. Pop in the fridge and allow to set for 3 hours.
3. To make the strawberry layer, blitz 200g of the strawbs, dates, agave nectar and vanilla.
4. Slice remaining fruit and fold into sauce, then pour over cake. Remove from tin to serve.
5. The cake will freeze for about 2 months, but make the strawberry layer on the day.