NOTICE OF INTENTION – BARMAH CARAVAN PARK LEASE
Moira Shire Council intends to enter into a 21 year lease agreement, with conditions, with the Barmah Bridge Investments Pty Ltd to occupy and manage the Barmah Caravan Park, Murray Street, Barmah, Victoria, 3639.
The intended lease relates to the operation and management of the Barmah Caravan Park which is located on approximately 2 hectares of Crown Land identified as Crown Allotments 6A and 6B Section 1 Parish Plan 5045, Part of Crown Allotment 6B, 6C and 6D Section 14 Parish Plan 5045 within Crown Reserve RS 3380, Murray Street, Barmah.
Have Your Say –
We are seeking your feedback on this proposal in accordance with Section 223 of the Local Government Act 1989.
• You can provide your feedback to Council by lodging a submission online, by mail or at our Cobram Service Centre;
• Your submission must be received by Council by 5pm Wednesday 1 August 2018 and be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer;
• When you lodge your submission, please indicate if you, or your representative, would like to speak to your submission.
• All submissions received by Council by the deadline will be considered by Council prior to deciding whether to proceed with the proposal, with or without amendment, at the next available council meeting.
• All submissions, including the submitter’s name and address, will be available at the meeting and on public display for 12 months.