• Overall weight reduction of 102kg (225lb) compared to the previous model.
• New frame features 98% highstrength steel to improve durability, weight and rigidity for improved handling.
• Maximum payload increased to 1040 kg (2300lb) and maximum trailer tow to 15780 kg (12750lb).
• All-new Frequency Response Damping (FRD) shocks deliver the best combination of ride, handling and comfort in a pickup.
• Next generation, classexclusive air suspension enhances fuel efficiency, improves ride, and gives greater off-road capability, load levelling and entry/exit convenience.
• Largest front brakes in segment at 38cm (14.9") and new electric parking break.
• New 4x4 Off-Road Package includes suspension with oneinch lift, electronic locking rear axle, tuned shocks and Hill-descent control.