• Kings Historical Society Meeting
- 6:20 p.m. Kings County Museum 37 Cornwallis Street, Kentville, 902-6786237 www.kingscountymuseum.ca Topic: An Uncommon Outcome and The Museum of New Ideas. Andrew Milne at the Kings County Museum Kentville turn old ideas of “what a museum is”
• Tupperware Bingo - 7 p.m. at the Canning legion in the upstairs lounge. Info: call the legion at 902-582-7246 after 4 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday. • Chase the Ace and Supper - 5 p.m., Berwick legion. Tickets three for $5
• evening of Gospel Music - 7 p.m. at Coldbrook Baptist Church featuring the Gospel Lights group. Freewill offering with proceeds for repairs to Acadia Divinity College. Refreshments and fellowship to follow concert. • Parish Breakfast - 8-10 a.m., St. James Anglican Church, 18 Prospect Ave., Kentville. $7 minimum per person.
• Hike - Join the Valley Trekkers Volkssport Club for the Forest Home walk. Exit 13 off Hwy 101. Take Hwy 12 south for 13kms. Park at Gaspereau Lake Dam, just past the Forest Home sign. Registration 9:30 a.m. for walking at 10 a.m. This is a 10km, 2B walk, barbecue to follow at Sheila West’s cottage. Further info: 902-678-3791
• Rummage Sale - St. James Anglican Church, corner of Main Street and Prospect Avenue in Kentville, 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
• Church Breakfast – at St. James Anglican, Kentville, 8-10 a.m. in the upper hall. Minimum donation $7
• Pizza and Movie Night - showing this month is The Shack. Pizza at 5:30 p.m., movie 6 p.m. at the Wilmot
• Hymn Sing - 7 p.m. at the Centreville Baptist Church. Freewill offering and fellowship time to follow
• Valley Drive-in Flea Market -7 a.m. - noon, sellers set up free, admission $1, children free Information call 902-538-8050
• Final Summer Service - North Grand Pre Community Church will hold the last summer service 7:30 p.m. Guest speaker is Randy Purves. The offering goes to upkeep of the church.
• Hymn Sing - 7 p.m. at The Forest Hill Baptist Church . Special guest will be Harold Hunt and Friends . Rev. Manthorne will lead the Hymn Sing . Refreshments will be served
• Kings County Museum Talk - 7:30