Advice worth following
Here are 10 reasons to help you move forward in life:
1. No one is perfect we all have flaws. We all make mistakes and we all fail. We all do and say things we shouldn't.
2. You cannot please everyone no matter how much you try. Stop wasting your time.
3. Stop trying to look for approval and wasting your time on it because not everyone is going to give it to you.
4. People will always disappoint you and let you down. Don't expect so much from everyone.
5. Learn to say no. It will free up a lot of things for you and it will take that heavy burden off your back or shoulders.
6. It's good to have your say, but it is much better to listen.
7. Let it go. Don't sweat the small stuff. Why spend your life holding grudges against others? It only hurts you.
8. Live in peace. Life is too short to try to keep everyone happy because you can't.
9. Be honest to others and yourself. Learn to forgive and let it go because unforgiveness can only cause you so much pain and sorrow for yourself mentally, physically and spiritually.
10. No matter what you have had to face or go through in life, there will be justice for you. God, in his mercy, will always bring you justice and no one or anything can fill the void in your life — only God and Jesus are able to. Kathyrn J. Knockwood Membertou