Daughter of 'Queen of Versailles' stars died of accidental drug overdose
ORLANDO, Fla. - An autopsy released Wednesday shows that the 18-year-old daughter of the stars of the “Queen of Versailles” documentary who had struggled with an addiction to a drug used to control her seizures died last month of an accidental overdose. Victoria Siegel's death was the result of methadone and sertraline toxicity, the report by the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office concluded. Victoria Siegel was the daughter of David and Jackie Siegel, stars of the 2012 documentary, “Queen of Versailles.” The movie chronicled their extravagant lifestyle, including an effort to build a 90,000square-foot mansion. David Siegel is the founder of Westgate Resorts, an Orlandobased timeshare empire. The doc- umentary also followed his company's struggles during the economic downturn. Jackie Siegel is a former Mrs. Florida America.