BEFORE YOU GO:
• Eco Chic Suites: All 23 rooms are open air, palm thatched cabins that float on stilts, overlooking the ocean.
• Stairway to Heaven: There are lots of stairs; 176 to be precise with 215 feet of elevation from the beach to the top jungle room. I used that walking time to enjoy the jungle and be alone with my thoughts.
• Booking a Flight: Xinalani is only accessible by boat, and only during daylight hours. It is important to book your flight to arrive in Puerto Vallarta before 4:30pm and depart after 11:30am.
• Pack Light: You truly do not need a lot here. Xinalani specifically tells you not to bring yoga props, laptop, hair appliances, soap or shampoo. Oh, and leave your stress at home too.
• City Fix: If you feel the need to escape the solitude and go into Puerto Vallarta for a little shopping and sightseeing, there is a water tax ($20pp) that goes to and from Xinalani frequently.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT XINALANIRETREAT.COM