Homemade Valentine’s Day Truffles
Give the gift of chocolate this Valentine’s Day with homemade truffles.
Prep: 30 minutes Chill time: 3 hours
Makes: 32 truffles Ingredients
• 3 oz bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
• 5 oz bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
• 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
• 1/2 cup 35% whipping cream
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
• Icing sugar, coconut or cocoa powder for rolling
1. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat cream with butter until butter begins to bubble and melt. Pour over chocolate and mix until smooth. Whisk in honey and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2-3 hours.
3. Using a tablespoon or a mini ice cream scoop, scoop out the mixture and roll in the palm of your hand into 1-inch balls. Roll the truffles in coconut, icing sugar or cocoa powder. Repeat with remaining chocolate.
FOR More MEAL IDEAS, VISIT LIVINGLOU.COM. DID You Make THIS MEAL? Show us on INSTAG RAM# METRO COOKS WITH LOU