Garage fire causes $20,000 in dam­age

Moose Jaw Times Herald - - COMING UP -

A fire broke out in a garage early Sun­day morn­ing on the 900 block of Chest­nut Av­enue. Ac­cord­ing to an MJPS re­lease, police and the fire depart­ment re­sponded at about 4:50 a.m., where­upon fire­fight­ers worked to put out the fire. No one was in­jured, but dam­age to the struc­ture was es­ti­mated to be $20,000. Police and the Moose Jaw Fire Depart­ment are in­ves­ti­gat­ing.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.