New Year’s Eve tips:
1. New Year’s Eve is a magical night when almost anything can happen. Remember to wear clean underwear.
2. Even at 11:59, "see you next year" is not the least bit funny.
3. To add a touch of class to your New Year’s Eve, hold your pinky out when drinking from your bottle of mike's hard lemonade.
4. Going out with friends is good. Going out with imaginary friends isn’t.
5. With everyone preoccupied with enjoying themselves, there’s never been a better time to pawn off all those turkey leftovers.
6. Walking around with your fly open asking people if they’d like to look into the future is not the best way to make new friends.