This week’s five most-read posts
1. It will get worse In light of an upcoming Donald Trump presidency, NOW’s Jonathan Goldsbie offers 10 lessons Toronto learned the hard way from electing Rob Ford as mayor.
2. Frybread feast Ojibway bannock tacos have landed in Kensington Market at the newly opened Pow Wow Cafe.
3. In loving colour Sure, Toronto is a diverse, tolerant city, but the pressures faced by five interracial couples prove we’ve still got a long way to go.
4. R.I.P. Leonard Cohen is gone, and Canada has lost one of its most distinctive and timeless artists.
5. Awfully funny Local comics react to Trump’s win and discuss if and how they plan to work out their material on stages and screens moving forward.