This week’s five most-read posts
1. Christian right Ontario’s youngest MPP is a teenage, homeschooled religious zealot, so what does that mean for Kathleen Wynne’s Liberal government?
2. Saving Music City City councillors are finally addressing the shrinking number of music venues.
3. Eat, drink and be merry We’ve got lists of the best bars, brunch spots and cheap eats to help you make the most of your winter outings.
4. Teaching madness U of T’s Ontario Institute of Education has established a scholarship in the controversial field of anti-psychiatry, named after a trauma specialist and critic of psychiatry.
5. The art of living history The new Syria exhibit at the Aga Khan Museum reminds us that a war zone is also home to people with memories, history and culture.