Small kitchen fire

Orleans Star - - LOCAL NEWS -

At 10:21 p.m. on March 17, a small kitchen fire oc­curred at 3275 Mccarthy Road, Unit 139. The oc­cu­pants, a mother and her two young chil­dren, left the build­ing, and the fire was up­graded to sec­ond alarm. The mother was as­sisted by paramedics for smoke in­hala­tion, and the dam­ages, in­clud­ing a gut­ted kitchen and heavy smoke dam­ages to the sec­ond and third floor, will range from some­where be­tween $20,000 and $50,000. The cause of the fire is

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.