1. In 2002, what now-disputed dinosaur genus was named for the author of Jurassic Park?
2. What weather systems are given human names to avoid confusing one for another in meteorological reports? 3. What caused the watch of a 59-year-old Japanese man named Kengo Nikawa to stop at exactly
8:15 a.m. on August 6, 1945?
4. Who wrote a memoir called Out of Sync about his past experiences as a teen heartthrob, a closeted gay man and an astronaut trainee? 5. For research, screenwriter Bill Broyles Jr. lived alone on an island before scripting what 2000 flick? 6. What sci-fi movie character first met his sister when she was being held in detention block AA23? 7. Ikea names its sofas for places in which country? 8. Tourists in Oslo can visit a lookout on Ekeberg Hill that is believed to have been depicted in what painting? 9. Who reportedly wrote the novel Candide with the help of 40 to 50 cups of coffee per day?
10. Panthera onca bites its prey’s head and chews into the brain. What’s its common name?
11. Which spicy Chinese cuisine is from the southwest part of the country, particularly Chengdu?
12. Which country has produced 24 Nobel Prize winners, more than any other Asian nation? 13. Which movie star was such a fan of the Legend of Zelda video game franchise that he named his daughter Zelda?
14. Canada occupied which country during the Second World War, to keep it out of Nazi hands?
15. Which country’s capital is named for a kind of antelope called