Prosecutors looking into Harden incident
Prosecutors are reviewing allegations that Houston Rockets star James Harden took a woman’s cellphone outside a Scottsdale nightclub last month. Police told the Arizona Republic that a city prosecutor is looking at their investigation. The 42-year-old woman reported she was recording a fight Aug. 11 when Harden grabbed her by the wrist. She says he then grabbed her cellphone and threw it onto the roof. According to the police report, Harden and someone in his entourage gave her $500 to pay for a replacement. The woman was treated at a hospital for a wrist injury.