Colby-cur­tis re-opens

Stanstead Journal - - NEWS BRIEFS -

Asof April 2nd, the Colby-cur­tis Mu­seum will once again be open to the public five days a week, from Mon­day to Fri­day, 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Even bet­ter news is that the Mu­seum’s di­rec­tor, Pierre Ras­toul, is back at the mu­seum af­ter a lengthy re­cov­ery from an ill­ness. The hours to visit the Archives re­main the same: 9:00 to 12:00 am and 1:00 to 5:00 pm, Tues­day to Thurs­day.

The spring lec­ture-lun­cheon se­ries will start up with a lec­ture on April 14th by Dr. Des­mond Mor­ton en­ti­tled How Lower Canada saved Canada in the War of 1812. A vernissage for a new tem­po­rary ex­hi­bi­tion will take place at Car­roll­croft on the same day. More de­tails will be in next week’s news­pa­per.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.