Do you qual­ify for a for­eign pen­sion?

Stanstead Journal - - NEWS -

If you or your part­ner or spouse have worked in another coun­try, such as the United States, you may be el­i­gi­ble for a re­tire­ment pen­sion or other ben­e­fits. The Que­bec gov­ern­ment has con­cluded so­cial se­cu­rity agree­ments with more than thirty coun­tries, no­tably France and the United States.

To learn more about th­ese agree­ments and about your rights to a for­eign pen­sion, come and meet with a rep­re­sen­ta­tive from the Bureau des en­tentes de se­cu­rite so­ciale from the Regie des rentes du Que­bec. To do so, you must first make an ap­point­ment by call­ing 1 800 565-7878, ext. 7801, for an ap­point­ment on ei­ther Oc­to­ber 16th or Oc­to­ber 17th. The meet­ings will take place at the Regie des rentes du Que­bec, 200 Belvedere North, bureau 3.09, in Sher­brooke.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.