Needle Capital lists on TSX-V
THE NEEDLE Capital Corp.’s capital pool company (CPC) prospectus dated June 16, 2017, has been filed with and accepted by the TSX Venture Exchange, and the Alberta and Ontario securities commissions, effective June 16, 2017, pursuant to the provisions of the relevant securities acts. The prospectus has been filed under Multilateral Instrument 11-102, Passport System, in British Columbia and Saskatchewan. A receipt for the prospectus is deemed to be issued by the regulator in each of those jurisdictions, if the conditions of the instrument have been satisfied. The common shares of Needle Capital will be listed on the TSX Venture Exchange on the effective date stated below.
The CPC has completed its initial distribution of securities to the public. The gross proceeds received by the CPC for the offering were $300,000 (three million common shares at 10 cents per share).
- Commence date: At the opening, Sept. 15, 2017, the common shares will commence trading on the TSX Venture Exchange. Trading in the shares of the company will be immediately halted pending receipt of acceptable documentation regarding the capital pool company listing pursuant to exchange Policy 2.4.
- Corporate jurisdiction: Alberta
- Capitalization: unlimited common shares with no par value, of which 7.2 million common shares are issued and outstanding
- Escrowed shares: 4 . 2 million shares held in escrow
- Transfer agent: T S X Trust Company
- Trading symbol: NEDL.P
- Cusip No.: 639883107
- Sponsoring member: Industrial Alliance Securities Inc.
- Agent’s options: 300,000 non-transferable stock options (one option to purchase one common share at 10 cents per share up to 24 months from date of issuance)
For further information, please refer to the company’s prospectus dated June 16, 2017.
Daniel Lanskey, Robb McNaughton, Douglas M Osrow
(NEDL) Shares: 7,200,000