Graphite Energy lists on CSE
CSE BULLETIN 2017-1007
The common shares of Graphite Energy Corp. have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Listing and disclosure documents will be available on the CSE website.
Graphite Energy is an exploration mining company focusing on resources that are sources of the green revolution such as graphite. Its current property is located in Quebec, Canada, and comprises 1,824 acres, located in an area that has historically been a graphite-rich region. The company aims to prove up its resource on this current property portfolio and also expand its property portfolio within sectors that are in line with metals that support and have a demand within the green technology sector.
- Issuer: Graphite Energy
- Security type: common shares
- Symbol: GRE
- Number of securities issued and outstanding: 19.4 million
- Number of securities reserved for issuance: 6,761,750
- CSE sector: mining
- Cusip No.: 38871L 10 9 - ISIN: CA38871L 10 9 4
- Board lot: 500 - Trading currency: Canadian dollar - Trading date: Oct. 13, 2017
- Other exchanges: not applicable
- Fiscal year-end: March 31
- Transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Bonnie Kagna, Roopinder Singh Mundi, Afzaal Ahmed Pirzada, Sheri Rempel
(GRE) Shares: 19,400,000