DNI Metals drills 12 m of 9.28% carbon in Madagascar
DNI METALS Inc. has received 12 out of 28 diamond core assays.
• VHTDD007: 12 metres at 9.28 per cent graphitic carbon; from one m (including 4.5 m at 12 per cent graphitic carbon; from one m);
• VHTDD009: 13.5 m at 8.21 per cent GC; from 5.5 m (including three metres at 10.6 per cent GC; from seven m);
• VHTDD011: 18 m at 5.01 per cent GC; from 2.5 m (including three metres at 7.22 per cent GC; from 2.5 m);
• VHTDD012: 34 m at 5.63 per cent GC; from surface (including three metres at 11.65 per cent GC, from 19 m);
• Receipt of the first and second batches of drilling assay results from its recent
diamond core drilling program its 100-per-cent-owned Vohitsara graphite project in Madagascar; incorporating two mineralized holes from the Southwest zone and all of the first six assayed holes from the Main zone;
• Drilling has confirmed that free-dig saprolitic weathered material has been developed to depths of 17 m to 42 m below surface, averaging 28 m;
• Twenty-eight holes for a total of 1,040 metres drilled have been completed for this program; which finished during the first week of November, 2017.
(See DNI Table 1 on page 7)
Dan Weir, chief executive officer, commented: “We continue to be impressed and excited with the results being returned from our drilling within these two highly prospective targets at our Vohitsara project. Nine of the first 12 holes — including every one of the holes from the Main zone — returned solid intercepts. Worth noting is that, as stated previously, many of the saprolitic graphite mines around the world produce from an average in situ grade of 3 to 5 per cent graphitic carbon. Obtaining an intercepted width of 12 metres grading 9.28 per cent GC, that includes 4.5 m grading 12 per cent GC, almost from surface, is well above the average tenor of mineralization for this area. We are very excited about these results and very much look forward to receiving the remaining assays.”
We seek Safe Harbor.
Erika Flores condensed this news release (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(DNI) Shares: 98,273,355