L NORTH OKANAGAN LAKE
1. Except for north winds, the bay is very calm. Beach with care - shallow water. Avoid private beaches and the waterski course.
2. Alexis Beach – Avoid private beaches and docks shelter from north winds.
3. Private beaches and docks for 800 m north and south - no beaching.
4. The north end of Okanagan Lake has shallow water with marshy shores - avoid private beaches and docks. Beach carefully and only in emergencies. This area gives you shelter from south winds.
5. Emerald Bay – Water is very shallow with some private beaches - beach with care - shelter from north winds.
6. Coyote Creek Ranch – Private beaches and docks in shallow waters - no beaching - shelter from south and north winds.
7. Private beaches and docks north of Newport Creek small boat launch 800 m to the north.
8. The end of the lake is not recommended for anyone doing watersports as the water is very shallow.
9. The entire east foreshore is very shallow with marshy areas - stay as far from shore as possible.
10. Pebble beaches for about 800 m to the north and south of this small bay. Beach with care north of the pump house and docks. No shelter from winds in this area.
11. Canadian Lakeview Estate – A small flat-roofed building with three buoys in front of a small dock and boat launch.