• Received a report of theft under 5,000 at Canadian Tire in Carbonear. A 61 year old female resident of Harbour Grace was arrested and charged with the theft. The female also had an outstanding warrant for her arrest in Ontario. Matter is set for court April 19.
• Received a report of an assault at Carbonear Collegiate. Members attended the school and have charged a 15 year old male from Carbonear with assault. Court is pending on the accused.
• Received a report of an assault involving two males. The incident occurred in Old Perlican. A 26 year old male received injuries to his nose in the assault. A 55 year old male is under investigation for this assault. The matter is still under investigation.
• Received a report of an assault at the TC Square Mall parking lot in Carbonear. Members attended the scene and received a complaint from a 19 year old female being assaulted by a 17 year old female. As a result of the investigation the 17 year old youth female was charged with assault. Court is pending on the accused.
• Received a report of a domestic assault in Upper island
• Trinity Conception District RCMP stopped a vehicle in Coley’s Point for a traffic violation. Three males were in the vehicle drinking. The 21 year old male driver from St. John’s was given a standard field sobriety test and failed. The vehicle was towed and the operator received a seven-day suspension from driving.
• Officers attended a call of a house fire in Carbonear. The call turned out to be a false call. A 24 year old male resident of Carbonear has been charged with public mischief. Matter is set for court April 19.
• Received a complaint from the Makinsons area that a 40 year old male was breaching his court conditions not to consume alcohol. A member attended this call find-