A little about Pam Parsons:
• Full name — Pamela Nora Parsons; • Birthdate — March 20, 1980; • Hometown — Spaniard’s Bay; • Born — St. John’s; • Lived — Spaniard’s Bay; Halifax; Kentville; St. John’s; Owen Sound and Paradise;
• Family — Dad Wayne; mom Ann; sister Erin; Dog Brandon and family cat Milo;
• Education — Graduated from Ascension Collegiate; one year at College of the North Atlantic in Carbonear; Mount St. Vincent University do complete a degree in political science; a diploma in radio; television and arts with a concentration in journalism and currently studying for the real estate exam;
• Occupation — Communications;
• Political experience — Hired to work on the Liberal leadership campaign in 2013; spend a decade reporting on political happenings; worked on the byelections for Carbonear-Harbour Grace and Virginia Waters; also assisted with Jim Burton’s federal campaign; before he stepped aside and attended the federal Liberal convention in Montreal February 2014.
• Favourite colour — “ironically, blue”;
• Interesting facts about Pam — she is a musician of many talents; including singing; playing guitar; bass; violin and drums; has performed at many charitable events; a test drive mentor in college; where she allowed potential journalism students to shadow her; plays ice hockey in the winter and softball in the summer; drives a motorcycle and worked on the Halifax Hopper for three summers when she was a student in Halifax.