A little about Lee Efford
• Full name — Joseph Lee Efford; • Birthdate — July 2, 1976; • Hometown — Bareneed; • Born — St. John’s; • Lived — Bareneed; Edmonton; Bareneed again; Napean; Ottawa; Paradise and Port de Grave, but building in Bareneed;
• Family — Partner is Deanne Dawe; parents are Madonna and John Efford; sister Jackie; brother John; and two neices and one nephew;
• Education — Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice, concentration in psychology;
• Occupation — federal public service since 2001;
• Political experience — Has been knocking on doors with his father since he was nine years old; worked on all his father’s campaigns, except one; attended the Liberal leadership convention in 2001; has met three prime ministers; current vice-president of the local Liberal Association; knew a lot of Liberals “on the hill” in Ottawa; • Favourite colour — Black; • Interesting facts about Lee — Has went fishing with his brother on his fishing vessel; he drives a diesel vehicle; used to have a group of friends who used to sit around and chat about politics; has known for a long time he has wanted to run for politics, but never thought it would be this soon in his life.