A little about Justin Butler
• Full name — Justin Darrell Butler; • Birthdate — June 30, 1992; • Hometown — Shearstown; • Born — Carbonear; • Lived — Shearstown and St. John’s;
• Family — Dad Darrell; mom Kim; brother Andrew; grandparents Roland and Maude;
• Education — graduated Ascension Collegiate; awaiting his confirmation that his Bachelor of Business Administration is complete for a fall convocation;
• Occupation — student/labourer;
• Political experience — volunteered with many general elections; youth representative for the Port de Grave Liberal association and is the director of communications for the Newfoundland and Labrador young Liberals (although he is on leave during the campaign). • Favourite colour — blue; • Interesting facts about Justin — teaches Zumba; owns a horse named Reo; doesn’t believe you can be too young to run for politics, as long as you’re informed; wanted to be a large animal vet as a child before going to a vet camp. The sound of pig’s ribs getting cut open changed his mind; he is superstitious enough to “knock on wood” frequently during conversation; wanted to work in Denmark or downtown Toronto.