A little about Tony Menchions
• Full name — Tony Maxwell Menchions; • Birthdate — Nov. 29, 1964; • Hometown — Spaniard’s Bay; • Born — Carbonear; • Lived — Mostly in Spaniard’s Bay; spent some time in Toronto in the late 80s; Nova Scotia in the early 90s and St. John’s for school;
• Family — Wife Tracy; son Josh and daughter Kaitlyn;
• Education — Attended Holy Redeemer; and graduated from Ascension Collegiate; completed a commercial cooking course; carpentry course; fishing courses and councillor courses for municipal government;
• Occupation — self employed; owns rental properties; councillor and member of Greeley’s Reel;
• Political experience — Has been a councillor with the Town of Spaniard’s Bay since 2005; deputy mayor 2009-2013; coordinated with a lot of provincial government departments as a councillor and was a member of the Conception Bay North joint council;
• Favourite colour — darker colours, but not one particular;
• Interesting facts about — loves music, especially playing fundraisers; spontaneous and would do anything for a laugh; owns two cats, Silver and Oreo.