RISING TO THE CHALLENGE
With 160 years of exploration and research, a scientific collection of 14 million specimens, national touring exhibitions and visitor engagement, the Canadian Museum of Nature is Canada’s steward for the natural world.
The Nature Inspiration Awards recognize exceptional individuals and organizations whose leadership, innovation and creativity connect Canadians with nature and encourage a pro-nature future.
Each of the 2018 Finalists is an inspiration, encouraging us to preserve and protect nature. Winners will be announced on November 7 at the Canadian Museum of Nature.
2018 FINALISTS YOUTH
· Fanny and Rupert Yakelashek-Ladell · Asha Mior · Isabella O’Brien · Abhayjeet Singh Sachal ADULTS
· Gisèle Benoit · Miriam Diamond
· Max Liboiron LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT
· Dave Mossop NOT-FOR-PROFIT SMALL & MEDIUM
· The Fatal Light Awareness Program (FLAP) Canada · Green Economy Canada · Nova Scotia Nature Trust · Wildlife Conservation Society Canada (WCSC) NOT-FOR-PROFIT LARGE
· Alberta Biodiversity Monitoring Institute · CPAWS Canada · New Brunswick Museum, BiotaNB · Humber College BUSINESS SMALL & MEDIUM · A for Adventure · Frontiers North Adventures · Inhabit Media · The Plastic Bank BUSINESS LARGE · CN Rail · Emterra Group · Keilhauer
· IKEA Canada