Garden Club tours continue
Busy time for Summerside and Area Garden Club
With gardening season in full swing, the Summerside and Area Garden Club is gearing up for multiple garden tours in the coming weeks.
For years the club has conducted tours in the city and surrounding area.
“The only criteria for putting your garden on our tour is that it is your garden and you love it,” said garden club member, Carol Capper, who hosted the first tour last weekend.
Each garden tour offers a chance to share ideas and knowledge.
Tours run on Sundays, 1-4 p.m., rain or shine.
The July 23 tour includes: – Leith and Janet Waite, 55 Clermont Rd.
– Norma Schurman and Marc LeClair, 1144 Clermont Rd.
– Ross Metzger, 115 Bayview Drive, Stanley Bridge
– Cindy Blanding, 753 Long River Rd., Route 262
Stops on the July 30 tour include:
– Yvette Collicut, 463 Route 177, St. Raphael
– Collette Aucoin, 5843 Route 11, Mont-Carmel
– Emily Duffy-Arsenault, 42 Kelly Dr., Miscouche
– Yvon and Mavis Arsenault, 79 Balcom Drive, Summerside Tour on Aug. 6 includes:
– Bob and Peg McKillop, 337 Blue Shank Rd., Wilmot Valley
– Carol Karr, 67 Highway Rd., Schurmans Point
– Heather Saunders, 21344 Trans-Canada Highway, Tryon
– Olga Sandilands, 1059 Route 10, Augustine Cove.