Get reg­is­tered

The Guardian (Charlottetown) - - DESTINATIONS - Source: trav­el­ling/pub­li­ca­tions/roca

Cana­di­ans trav­el­ling abroad can get a lit­tle piece of mind by reg­is­ter­ing with the fed­eral gov­ern­ment be­fore they leave home.

The free ser­vice en­ables fed­eral of­fi­cials to reach you in case of an emer­gency abroad, such as an earth­quake or civil unrest, or in­form you about an emer­gency at home.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.