TAKE 5 FOR INNOVATION
Top tech tools for the entrepreneur
1. E-marketing and social media: Manage all your social media channels from one dashboard with Hootsuite. Design e-newsletters and targeted emails with Mailchimp. Both services also offer detailed analytics.
2. Design: Try low cost alternatives to the Adobe Design Suite, such as Piktochart for making engaging infographics or Wordswag for adding awesome text to your Instagram photos.
3. Administration: Access, share and edit files with your team from anywhere with Google Drive.
4. Analytics: If you have a website, you need Google Analytics. This free service offers powerful metrics to help you make informed decisions about your online marketing.
5. Internal communication: An alternative to internal emailing is Slack. Make custom content channels, share documents, assign tasks and chat all in one place.