What Christmas gift would you give to an NHL player or team?
I would give Brendan Gallagher a body six times bigger to match his heart and work ethic. Then watch him tear the league to pieces.
– Nicholas Chase Enman I’d give the Islanders the Coliseum. – @mikeybasile
I would give the gift of an alarm clock and a business suit to Evander Kane with a card saying it’s from Dustin Byfuglien. – James Arthur A new division for the Caps, so itnhethyedpolna’ytohffasv.e to play the Penguins – @ShorthandedNews To the players …fiiive Olympic riiings… – @TerryJosephson
I would give the Flyers Sergei Bobrovsky, but they would just give him away. – Mathew Calverase
iTtT’hsheteiKmHinuegrfrsoicrsatanillHensaenb–euad@kckkmeatyohoergzeHeiaofetrffztifneeonersodeh., so olienue ogfoaalC, ihtr’sisatmmaisragcilfet.aInndstethaedKoifngs consistently score eight.– Mel Powell I’d give the Habs some bubble wrap to keep Carey Price safe.
– @nate_herman I would give the Leafs and Blues the gift of playing each other in the Stanley Cup. Ensuring one would end five decades of heartache.
– Ed Cline I would get a bigger glove for Antti Niemi.
– Kristian Hendricksson A Stanley Cup for Henrik Lundqvist. What active player deserves it more? If Santa is paying close attention this year, Hank gets a Cup. – @ericsagedean I would give the Calgary Flames a decent backup goalie. I guess that’s a gift for Mike Smith as well.
– Nicole Gardiner I’d give Mike Milbury his missing shoe. – Jeff Gould
I’d give the Bruins one more consecutive pick in the 2015 draft so they can have one more shot to pick Matt Barzal. Looked bad then, looks even worse now. – @BBaumken
I’d give Jaromir J–agJruastninexSapcetncer replica wig of his mullet from the early 1990s. TWhehaBtleavcekrh@aw9k1sTa$v1a0remsilwlioanntms!ore – @crunchguy in cap space. – Mike Moore
I’d give P.K. Subban a vintage Greg Louganis swimsuit to practice his dives. – @Johnny_Rott I would give the Vegas Golden Knights an indestructible goalie…
– Kyle Parker I would give the Winnipeg Jets some razors. I keep thinking I’ve tuned into a ZZ Top concert every time I try and watch a game.
– @wheelz3939 I’d go to the hardware store and buy the Oilers some finish.
– Jordan Elizabeth I’d give Bobby Ryan metalplated hockey gloves.
– @aluminum_6 No gifts for them. They can afford to pay for themselves.
– Philipp Kriesten
MIR JJAAGRO R