GET THE LOOK
If you want to go wavy, styling can be minimal when you have a great cut. Here are hairstylist Leanne Citrone’s five easy steps to beach waves:
1. Split hair into two sections.
2. Wrap each section around your finger into a bun shape, then hold them up against your head and blow- dry over your hand.
3. For a little extra wave, take a curling iron and wrap a few pieces around it away from the face.
4. Back- tease the crown for extra volume if necessary.
5. Work some dry shampoo or texturizing spray into the ends.