ABOUT THE BOOK DRIVE
• Book donation: Saturday and Sunday
• Time: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Place: Victoria Curling Club, 1952 Quadra St.
• Directions: Approach the Curling Club from Blanshard Street or Quadra Street, turn onto Pembroke Street, and enter the parking lot. Follow the directions of the volunteers.
• How to donate: Please pack books in boxes or bags that you don’t want. No encyclopedias, textbooks, magazines, outdated reference books, Reader’s Digest condensed books or National Geographics, please.
• Book sale: Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Victoria Curling Club.
• Prices: Hardcovers $3, softcovers $2, pocketbooks and children’s books $1. Payment is by cash, debit, MasterCard, Visa or American Express; no cheques, please.