if you go
• Public parking will be available at the Marine Terminal for $2 per vehicle with proceeds going toward the Shelburne Sailing School.
• The public is encouraged to leave their bags in their vehicle as there will be random bag searches as required by security.
• All adults 16 and up are required to carry a photo ID to visit the ships.
• Most events are free of charge, except for the lobster dinner that can be purchased through the town’s website or at the town office. A limited number of tickets will be available on the day of the event. Other paid events include the Sandy Point community breakfast, Candlebox Kayaking tours and entrance to the local museums.
• Volunteer support is still needed for a number of positions prior to the event in many different capacities and time lengths.
• Vendors are encouraged to participate and vendors’ licences and fees will not be required. Anyone interested should contact Robin Walker 902-875-2991 ext. 7.