■ IN HANTS COUNTY
• Dessert Tea and Ticket Auction – held by Waterville and District Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary, 7 p.m. at the Waterville Fire Hall, Country Home Road, Cambridge. $5 per person
• - 7 p.m. at the Berwick Legion. Round robin format, $3 to play, cash prize to winner and an ongoing cookie jar.
• Dance — At the Royal Canadian Legion, Windsor Branch 009, from 7-11 p.m. Music by Meredith. Admission: $5; adults only. Info :902-798-0888.
• 45s Card Tournament — At Belmont Community Hall at 1 p.m. There will be a 50/50 draw, door prize. Refreshments provided. Info: 902-7572913.
• Roast Pork Supper tration is required due to limited space.
• Dance — At the Royal Canadian Legion, Windsor Branch 009, from 7-11 p.m. Route 12 will be playing. Cost: $5; adults only. Info: 902-798-0888.
• Pre-Teen Dance — At Ardoise Community Centre from 7:30-9:30pm. Open to students in Grades 2-5. Cost: $3. Canteen open.
• Christmas Bazaar — This is the annual “O, Christmas Tree” and chicken a la king luncheon at the Avon United Church, 17 Prince St., Hantsport, from 11 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. There will be a pantry table, jams and jellies, white elephant finds and a craft table. Cost: $10, adults; $5, children. Take-out available for pick up only.
• Tree Lighting — At the Southwest Hants Firehall, 1884 Hwy. 14, Vaughans. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Refreshments provided. Santa has been contacted and is expected to be there.
• Church Breakfast - Ellershouse
Hall, 429 Ellershouse Rd from 8am - 10:30am. Ham, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Pancakes, Beans & Brown Bread, Home Fries, Toast, Juice, Tea and Coffee. Free Will Offering. Sponsored by : Ste. Croix Pastoral Charge. Info call 902-7572221.