Library events –
To learn about library events throughout the week in your area go to www.valleylibrary. ca • Quilt Display and Tea - 2-4 p.m., Emmanuel United Church Hall, Kingsport. Freewill offering. Bake table also available.
• Valley Trekkers Walk - meet at the Ultramar on Park Street, Kentville. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. for walking at 10 a.m. This is a 5/10km, 1B walk. For more info: 902-678-5609
• Chase the Ace - tickets sales will be available every Saturday at the R.C.L. Branch #098 Kingston until winning jackpot number is drawn. Ticket are three for $5, sold from 1-3 p.m.. with draw at 3:30 p.m. Must be over 19 years of age to purchase tickets.
• Crib - Kentville Legion Ladies Auxiliary Crib Tournament, registration 12:30 p.m., play at 1 p.m. upstairs, $20 per team. Lunch served compliments of the ladies
• Big Breakfast - Wolfville and District Lions Club, 36 Elm Ave., 7-10 a.m. $7 for adults and $4 for children under 10.
• Work Day – at the Tremont Cemetery. Fall leaf raking at the New Tremont Cemeteries (754 Tremont Mtn Rd.), 9 a.m. to noon. All hands welcome, great family activity. 902765-2642 Raindate Nov. 25.
• Country Christmas Craft Sale
- 10 a.m.-3p.m., at the Forties Community Centre, Forties New Ross. Assortment of crafts and vendors, free admission. Canteen available.
• Annual Christmas Tea & Sale – 2-4 p.m. at the Wolfville Ridge Baptist Church. Bake table, craft table and touch and buy table.
• Holly Tea & Sale - Wolfville Baptist Church, 2 p.m. Freewill offering, fresh Yuletide evergreen wreaths and Christmas arrangements. Buy all of your Christmas baking, crafts, jewelry, and preloved treasures.
• Christmas Craft Sale and Coffee Party
• Christmas Tea & Sale
• Christmas Craft Fair – held by the Emerald Aisle Association at the Berwick legion, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Admission is $2. All homemade items. 50/50, door prize, snack canteen available. Proceeds to street missions in the province.
• - at the Wolfville
Ridge Baptist Church at 7 p.m., with special guests Sweet Soul. A time for fellowship and refreshment to follow.
• The Dukes Of Kent Concert -7 p.m. at the St. James Anglican Church in Kentville. Freewill offering at the door. For more information contact Chris at 902-678-8865 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Brewin Coffee Time
Christmas Tea & Bake Sale
Corn Chowder/Hamburger Soup Luncheon
- At Newport and District rink from 5-8pm. Again on Nov 18th from 10am-noon. All registration will be at the rink and will be ongoing. Skating session begins
Nov 22nd at Newport
Rink. The Riverview
Skating Club offers programs for beginners to competitive skaters. For more info visit our website, www.riverviewskatingclub. weebly.com, find us on Facebook or email at c_t_corbin@ hotmail.com.
• General Meeting — At the Royal Canadian Legion, Windsor Branch 009, at 7:30 p.m. New members always welcome. Info: 902-798-0888.
• Third Thursday Social — At the Windsor Regional Library from 2-4 p.m. Enjoy easy listening entertainment provided by local musicians while you read, browse, do a puzzle or just relax. Light refreshments available.
• Craft Sale — At Dykeland Lodge, 124 Cottage St. in Windsor, from 1-4 p.m. Free admission.
• Dance — At the Royal Canadian Legion, Windsor Branch 009, from 7-11 p.m. featuring The Rob Brown Trio. Admission: $5; adults only. Info: 902798-0888.
• Community Breakfast — Hosted by the Royal Canadian Legion Hants County Branch 009 and the Navy Cadets of Canada. From 7:30-10 a.m. Cost: $6 for adults; $4 for children age six to 12 years; free for children five years and under. Takeout available. Info: 902-7980888.
• Big Breakfast — At the Southwest Hants Firehall from 8-10 a.m. Cost: $7 for adults; $3.50 for children. Proceeds raised go to the auxiliary. For info, contact Ella Levy: 902-798-3470.
• Christmas Luncheon and Sale
– Hantsport Baptist Church from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Chicken salad, Potato salad, Coleslaw, Dessert & Beverage. Adults $10.00, Children 12 & under $5.00. There will be a Pantry table, Crafts and Knitting.
• Mrs Claus Pancake Breakfast — At the Ardoise Community Centre from 8-10 a.m. Cost: $5. Info or to register: 902-757-2900.
• Picture Book Palooza 2017 — At the Isabel and Roy Jodrey Memorial Library, in Hantsport, from 6:30-8 p.m. Celebrate Picture Book Month. In-house picture book expert Angela Reynolds will share her favourites of 2017. This event is for adults and regis-
• Sunday Morning Breakfast — From 7:30-9:30 a.m. at the Hants Count War Memorial Community Centre, Downstairs – Room 4 – in the Lions Den. Presented by Windsor and District Lions Club. Cost: $7.
• Free Mobility Workshop for Seniors and Caregivers — This will be held Nov. 29 at the Royal Canadian Legion in Windsor and again on Nov. 30 at the Mt. Uniacke Fire Hall from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. This fall prevention workshop is presented by the Hants County Senior Safety Association in partnership with Community Links Ageing Well Together and West Hants/ Uniacke Community Health Board. Catered lunch provided. Bring your mobility devices with you. To register, call 902-798-7173 by Nov. 24.
• Christmas Craft and Vendor Sale
– Southwest Hants Firehall, 1884 Hwy. 14 in Vaughans from 9am – 4pm. Admission $2.00.
• Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony & Community Potluck Supper – Ardoise Community Hall starting at 5pm followed by supper at 5:30pm. Bring a dish and enjoy the festivities; Christmas Caroling included. Santa will be making a visit. Everyone is welcome!
- 9:30 a.m.–1 p.m., 110 Mill
St., Berwick. Freewill offering
- 2-4 p.m. at the Canaan Hall, Canaan Mountain. Crafts, bake table and door prize. Freewill donation for hall upkeep