House fire started by can­dle causes $80,000 dam­age

Waterloo Region Record - - LOCAL -

One per­son was treated for smoke in­hala­tion af­ter an unat­tended can­dle caused a small house fire on Mof­fat Drive in Cam­bridge on Thurs­day evening. A room on the home’s se­cond floor was en­gulfed in flames and Cam­bridge fire­fight­ers worked quickly to put out the blaze that hap­pened shortly af­ter 5:30 p.m. Dam­age is es­ti­mated at $80,000.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.