Coming to us from Prince George, B.C., check out the coolest plant Hannah’s seen and what she loves about Canada! Don’t forget to send in your answers if you want a chance to see wonderful you in an upcoming issue of WILD magazine.
Meet Hannah from B.C.
1. What is your favourite Canadian animal?
I like eagles because they seem so free.
2. What do you love to do outside?
I like to go for walks in the forest to see nature.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to run a farm to take care of animals and grow healthy food.
4. What is the coolest plant you’ve seen? I
like false shamrock because they are open in the day and closed in the night.
5. What do you LOVE about Canada?
It feels so wide open and free!
6. If you could spend the day as any animal, what would you choose?
I would choose an eagle.
7. What is the best outdoor game to play?
Hide and go seek.
8. What animal skill do you wish you had?
9. What is your favourite season?
Spring because I like how the rain freshens up the earth and everything starts to grow again.
10. If you could save any animal which would you pick?
I would save the Bald Eagles because they are rare to see.
False Shamrock Bald eagle