Meet Aria from Alberta
Coming to us from Magrath, Alberta, Aria shares what she gets up to in her own backyard and her favourite outdoor game to play! Don’t forget to send in your answers if you want a chance to see wonderful you in an upcoming issue of WILD magazine.
1. What is your favourite Canadian animal?
My favourite Canadian animal is a Polar Bear.
2. What do you love to do outside?
I love to go camping and canoeing in the pond behind my house.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
4. What is the coolest plant you’ve ever seen?
5. What do you LOVE about Canada?
That it is always peaceful.
6. If you could spend the day as any animal, what would you choose?
A cougar because it is stealthy and smart and it can climb high and jump far.
7. What is the best outdoor game to play?
Grounders. It’s like hideand-seek tag on a playground.
8. What animal skill do you wish you had?
Climb trees like a cat or be able to smell like a wolf.
9. What is your favourite season?
Spring because that is when everything wakes up and new baby animals are born.
10. If you could save any animal which would you pick?
Whooping Crane Cougar